>

Saturday, August 17, 2013

My First Blogging Award!

I am beyond excited that I was nominated for a Liebster Award!

I have seen this award all over the blogging community since I have been more into looking at others blogs and networking!


Melisa over at Missy Homemaker nominated me for this award. I have connected with her through an online blogging class and we are in a blogger group together on Facebook.  This blog always has me thinking about the importance of being a Stay at Home Mom and keeps me laughing with her Friday Funny. Check out her blog, you won't be disappointed!





Now, onto the award!

After receiving the nomination, the blogger must:
  • Acknowledge the nominating blogger;
  • Share 11 random facts about yourself;
  • Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you;
  • List 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers (as best as you can tell based on the info provided!). They should be bloggers that you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
  • Post 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominated to answer; and
  • Let all of the bloggers know that they have been nominated.  You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
11 Random Facts about Me!:
1. My family lives on land that has been in the family for 94 years! That's a lot of history! It was purchased in 1919 by my great, great grandfather.
2. Minus college and a 5 month stint in a different city I have lived in the same town my whole life! (And on the same land for all but 3 of those years!)
3. Hubby and I have only 2 couple friends we hang out with on a regular basis, that we consider great friends!
4. I have only sisters, no brothers. My poor dad had to put up with 5 females and only 1 full bath.
5. My favorite place to travel to is the U.P. of Michigan! I can't wait to get up there for the first time with my kids!
6. Speaking of traveling, Hubby and I have never taken the kids on a vacation. We are saving our time and money for a long vacation out West some year. When they are old enough to understand and appreciate the history of the wonderful landmarks we plan to visit.
7. Genealogy has recently become a special project of mine! I love tracing my family (and Hubby's) as far back as I can!
8. I'm a red-head and fall into most the stereotypes of a red-head.
9. I suffer from panic attacks, and because of that I only drive a few miles from home unless another licensed adult is in the car with me.
10. I have only been in an airplane twice. Once on the way to San Diego and once on the way back.
11. Hubby and I plan to celebrate 10 years of marriage next year with a renewal of vows ceremony!

11 Questions:

  1. What’s your favorite meal of the day — breakfast, lunch or dinner? Breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day and gets me energized! Plus, I love eggs and bacon. Sometimes I have breakfast for lunch or dinner, too!
  2.  What’s your favorite fruit? Pineapple. I love how it can go on pizza or in a stir-fry or eaten alone!
  3.  When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew up? I don't remember, but probably a teacher, like my mom.
  4. What quality do you find most attractive in others? Those that value faith and family above all else.
  5. What’s your favorite sport? To Watch: Football, To Play: Golf
  6. Gold or silver? White Gold. Although, I have a yellow gold wedding ring.
  7. What’s your favorite candy?  Skittles!
  8. What’s your favorite online shopping website? I don't shop a ton online but I enjoy the online sales at The Children's Place and Kohl's!
  9. What’s your pet peeve? Whining. My kids whine all the time. Any ideas on how to cut the whining?
  10.  Winter, spring, summer or fall? Fall, because of the changing colors and the air crispness. Also, football season!
  11. How many pairs of shoes do you have? 8 or so. This includes shoes for all weather, snow included! I'm not a huge shoe person because I need great support and that can be hard to find in most shoes!
11 (or 8) Nominee's from Me:

It's All Pink 2 Me - Over 200 followers on FB but only by a little, plus she deserves the recognition!

Nominee's: Please answer the 11 questions I answered above!


No comments:

Post a Comment