>

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Story :: Angel Babies



October 15th is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day. This is very dear to my heart as Hubby and I have two babies in Heaven. Here is a little peak into our life in November of 2006.

We were so excited to learn that we were having twin boys! The names were picked and some items were purchased (just small things: a couple stuffed animals). I went into the doctor to get my release papers for work signed and for a small check up because of a worry I had. That small check-up turned into a nine day stay in the hospital and a delivery of perfect baby boys at 22 weeks. They were just too small to survive. We left the hospital without them. We buried them. We continue to grieve. We Remember; not just in October and November but always...and forever! We yearn for the day we can meet them in Heaven!

(photo used from here)



I will share my story more in November as the 7th Anniversary of our boys arrival in Heaven nears, but until then, we will remember them this month and I will be sharing my story in a guest post on The Fontenot Four blog sometime this month.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget about the Encouragement Challenge on Facebook!


Check it out HERE!

2 comments:

  1. God Bless you and your husband! One day your will meet your baby boys and it will be glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah. My heart breaks every time I hear of parents having lost children. Now I understand your next post, which is the one I read first.

    ReplyDelete