>

Monday, July 29, 2013

Music Mondays!

Most Mondays (because I'm not sure I can commit to "all") will be dedicated to finding inspiration for us through music!

I LOVE music! Always have. I can always find a song that relates to my life at almost any given time!

The song I want to encourage you with this week is "Waiting Here for You" by Christy Nockels. (check out a lyric video on YouTube!)
Photo taken from christynockels.com

Wait on the Lord this week, ask what He wants you to do, be guided by His presence (the Holy Spirit), and find the truths in this song of WHO HE IS! Make this song your daily prayer, personalize it!

Lord, I come with expectation. I'm waiting here for you.
You are Lord of all creation, the Author of Salvation,
You're everything You've promised! Lord, you know my heart
and I'm desperate for Your presence! All I need is You, Lord.
Be with me today and through this week as I enter Your world.
Help me to do Your will, Father!
Thank You for being faithful and true!
Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment