>

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Thankful Thursday :: My Man!



I am so thankful for my Hubby. For his provision for this family and his faithfulness to carry it out!

Hubby works so hard to make it all work for this family. And then, he comes home and helps with what needs to be done (aka - what Sarah didn't finish for the day) before bed, if he's home by bedtime! Working retail means varying schedules which don't always allow him to be home by the kids bedtime!

This past week has been a struggle for me, in the day to day tasks that deal mainly with the kids. Hubby stepped in last night on a couple different occasions and I was very thankful he was home to deal with it. {I was at the end of my patience}.

Thankful for Hubby and the guidance and provision God gives him for our life!

In what ways are you thankful today?

Sharing today over at The Fontenot Four


1 comment:

  1. I can relate to everything in this post. I'm very grateful for everything my husband too.

    ReplyDelete