>

Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall Table Centerpiece

Here's the burlap project I was working on yesterday!



 -- I stenciled the words on the burlap following the tips from here and here by Jennifer Rizzo.

 -- For the vase (which I had under the sink because I rarely use vases) I cut burlap into 2" strips and filled the vase half full {loosely}. I then arranged the flowers I had {silk, because allergies keep me from having real ones in my house and I can't seem to keep them alive, anyway!} and tied a pipe cleaner around it to hold it. I then wrapped some burlap around the stems to hide them. As I slowly placed the flowers in the vase I stuffed more burlap in to complete the top portion.

I LOVE how this turned out! Last night we sat at the table while we ate our Apple Crisp dessert!

I think I will look for a couple fall scented candles to put on either side of the vase!

How are you decorating for Fall?

Sharing at: Fabulously Creative Friday ; Freedom Fridays ; T.G.I.F Link Party


2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute runner! I used to love to craft but it's seemed to have been pushed to the back burner. Perhaps it's time to get started on that again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing at our TGIF Link Party at A Peek Into My Paradise. Your post will be featured at the TGIF Link Party this week and was pinned to the TGIF Party Board!
    Cathy @ http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete