>

Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall Table Centerpiece

Here's the burlap project I was working on yesterday!



 -- I stenciled the words on the burlap following the tips from here and here by Jennifer Rizzo.

 -- For the vase (which I had under the sink because I rarely use vases) I cut burlap into 2" strips and filled the vase half full {loosely}. I then arranged the flowers I had {silk, because allergies keep me from having real ones in my house and I can't seem to keep them alive, anyway!} and tied a pipe cleaner around it to hold it. I then wrapped some burlap around the stems to hide them. As I slowly placed the flowers in the vase I stuffed more burlap in to complete the top portion.

I LOVE how this turned out! Last night we sat at the table while we ate our Apple Crisp dessert!

I think I will look for a couple fall scented candles to put on either side of the vase!

How are you decorating for Fall?

Sharing at: Fabulously Creative Friday ; Freedom Fridays ; T.G.I.F Link Party


1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute runner! I used to love to craft but it's seemed to have been pushed to the back burner. Perhaps it's time to get started on that again.

    ReplyDelete