>

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thankful Thursdays! :: Change in Seasons


There has been a change in seasons from Summer to Fall, but let's talk more specifically about being thankful to go from scary, death season to thankful hearts season.

Yes, after today we will offically enter the season of Thanksgiving. I'm so happy! Don't get me wrong, I don't mind Halloween as long as it's kept light and fun {and candy-filled!}. My kids dress-up and we go trick-or-treating at a local neighborhood. We went to a couple churches last Saturday that had good, clean fun and games for families! But, I'd much rather be giving thanks and focus on the seasons of Thanksgiving and Christmas! 


To kick off this season of thankfulness I'm going to be starting "Thankful Thursdays {Everyday in November}". Yup, it's going to be Thursday everyday on the blog this month! Each day I'll bring you something I'm thankful for! I'll also be putting up my regular posts about various things but each post will contain a "Thankful Moment".

Leave somethings you're thankful for and on Thanksgiving I'll make a huge list of things in a post that all my readers are Thankful for! 

Have a SAFE AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment