>

Monday, November 4, 2013

Music Mondays :: Thankful Day 4

Mandisa :: Overcomer

Love this song and it's message! The main reason this song is hitting me hard right now is because of P-man's selective mutism. When we are in the car or just jammin' to the radio at home and this song comes on, I blast it for his benefit! I can only think of him and sing it about him right now! It is my prayer for him!

I know he is an overcomer! He will overcome this mutism! And the day he does I know it will be because of all the prayers sent up for him and because God is holding him and molding him for His Glory!

"Whatever it is you may be going through
I know He's not gonna let it get the best of you

You're an overcomer
Stay in the fight ‘til the final round
You're not going under
‘Cause God is holding you right now
You might be down for a moment
Feeling like it's hopeless
That's when He reminds You
That you're an overcomer
You're an overcomer"


Full Lyrics Here



Thank you, Jesus, for helping us be overcomers!

1 John 4:4
But you belong to God, my dear children. You have already won a victory over those people, because the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world.

The victory is ours because of the Holy Spirit who is in us! WOW! I'm in tears over such confirmation for my son beating this disorder and having victory over it someday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4 of Thankful :: Everyday in November

My Kids!

I'm so thankful for 
  all the love, 
    all the hugs, 
      all they teach me, 
        all they learn, 
          all they do, 
            all they say, 
              all their faith, 
                all their jokes, 
                  all the laughs, 
                    all the tears, 
                      all the giggles, 
                        all the noise, 
                          all they are, 
                            all they will be, 
                              -and-
                                  all they are meant to be through Christ Jesus!


What are you Thankful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment