>

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thankful Day 15

My Angel Babies!

It's been seven years...I wrote last year on my personal blog that it felt like forever and it felt like just yesterday. Sometimes it just doesn't seem real, yet it's too real. These feelings are still so present in this year.

This year has been different. I didn't dwell on my loss like in years past. I took the time I needed; we remembered, we went to the cemetery, and we talked with the kids about their older brothers.

I'm thankful for each precious day I carried them in my womb and for each precious second I held them on earth. I thank God that he blessed me with two babies and that He cares for them now in Heaven. I'm thankful I get to see them again in eternity!

This will be the first time I have shared them with the world in a picture.

Luke Alan :: Isaac Robert
Nov. 16, 2006  ::  Nov. 15, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment