>

Friday, November 15, 2013

Thankful Day 14

Girls Night Out!!!     (I wish there was a glittery font for this!) :)

I get two this week! One was last night (on the 14th) and the other is tonight! WOW! I hardly ever get one...maybe I should have spread them out more??

I think there will be a lot of GNO's tonight with it being opening day of hunting season! Our church GEMS program is putting one on tonight and I have to say that I am so excited to go! Pinterest crafting, vendors for Christmas gifts, and an entrance fee that goes directly to the GEMS program are all great perks to having fun with friends.

image above found here

Last night, though, two of my girlfriends and I went to a local restaurant to enjoy some girl time and get away from the house. With all of us being stay-at-home or work-at-home moms it was very much needed.

I love these two girls because of what they offer me; encouragement, laughter, Godly friendship, and so much more! We have kids that are the same age, we are going through the same things, we go through very different things (so it's continued learning about each other) too!

I can't believe we sat at the restaurant for over three hours and just talked and ate and saved lots of money! One of the reasons we went was to celebrate birthdays! Well, this place gives great strawberry shortcake desserts for free to birthday people! We also had an Entertainment Book coupon and a coupon for free Pizza Puffs! I'm still stuffed this morning.

I need to plan more time with girlfriends because it is so refreshing and the fellowship is so needed for women because we are social beings and need to talk with more than just our families!

So thankful today {yesterday} for the GNO and for the girls that help keep me sane!!

No comments:

Post a Comment