>

Monday, August 5, 2013

Music Mondays! :: Be Strong, Never Give Up

"Be strong in the Lord 
And never give up hope 
You're gonna do great things 
I already know God's got His hand on You 
So don't live life in fear 
Forgive and forget 
But don't forget why you're here 
Take your time and pray 
These are the words I would say"


As P-man starts a new chapter in his life this week I need a song to encourage him. 



Sidewalk Prophets The Words I Would Say has a great chorus that I have thought of many times that I imagine to be in a graduation video montage before a child goes off to college. But it would apply here, too. P-man is going off to Kindergarten and I will not be with him for 7-8 hours a day, 5 days a week. This song will remind him of everything that is important and all the lessons that I have already instilled in him.

This song is a great song for anyone who is entering a phase in life, who needs to be reminded that whatever they are going through God is the most important, is there for you, and to pray through whatever life brings their way {Good and Not so Good}.

What song encourages you through a new change in life?


No comments:

Post a Comment