>

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thankful Thursdays: New Life!!





Warning: It's going to get a bit mushy around here today!

My sister is having her baby!! Right as I type!! How exciting these times are for families!

I love the thought of new life coming into this world, being grown for a purpose, for God's Kingdom!

This little girl is going to be beautiful, as all babies are, because they are a child of God! I think back to having my own kids and the awe that I had for the miracle of birth and life! All timed perfectly by God, no new life is a mistake or unplanned.

New life is great, Babies are cute, and I am happy today is Thursday {our official start to the weekend this August!}

(This post feels kind of scattered to me, so I apologize for that. I'm currently trying to get P-man ready for school as A-man taps me calling my name and Sweetie is running around looking for clothes to put on!)

Blessings today and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment