>

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Blog In Progress!



I put up my first post on this blog on July 18, 2013. I waited a week before the official Facebook launch on July 25. This was to get a few posts up so people had things to read.

This past month has been busy around the blog {and home} as I have worked everyday on the blog along with sending our oldest off to Kindergarten and putting on a garage sale and so many other daily things!

Since it's launch the blog has had just under 1100 visitors and our FB page has over 55 likes!

THANK YOU!!! for your support!

I have so many plans for this blog and I can't wait to get it in full working order over the next few months. I will be implementing a schedule for myself; now that P-man is off to school all day, every day, a routine will be established fast!

I have to really sit down and focus on it; get posts scheduled, figure out what works and what hasn't, come up with new and refreshing ideas, and SO much more!

If you have any ideas or things you would like to see on the blog drop me a note in comments or use email!

1 comment: