>

Monday, September 9, 2013

Music Mondays! :: "Changed" by Rascal Flatts

I love the song "Changed" by Rascal Flatts. The passion and truth in the song is beautiful.



If you are searching for something, struggling with something, or just need a great reminder of God's love for you; listen to this song, drink it in, change!





Lyrics below were taken from here.

"Changed" 

I came up, out of the water
Raised my hands, up to the father
Gave it all to him that day
Felt a new wind kiss my face

Walked away, eyes wide open
Could finally see where I was going
It didn't matter where I'd been,
I'm not the same man I was then

(Chorus:)
I got off track, I made mistakes
Back slid my way into that place, where souls get lost,
lines get crossed and the pain won't go away
I hit my knees, now here I stand
There I was, now here I am..
Here I am. Changed.

I got a lot of "hey I'm sorry"s,
the things I've done, Man that was not me
I wish that I could take it all back, I just wanna tell 'em that.. tell 'em that

Chorus

I've changed for the better. More smiles, less bitter..
I'm even starting to forgive myself
Yes I am

I hit my knees, now here I stand
There I was, now here I am, here I am, here I am
I'm changed. Yes I am.. I've changed for the better
Thank God, I changed.


If you want prayer for something or want more information about how you can have a saving relationship with Jesus Christ, please email me.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely song to start the week Sarah! I love reading the story behind the song.

    ReplyDelete