>

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thankful Thursdays :: Clear Blue Skies

I can't wait for Fall to actually arrive. The various colors that come out in the fall, the cooler temperatures, Football, and so much more!

But until fall officially arrives and the skies grow cloudy and grey I will be thankful for the clear skies of the summer.



There have been many times that I have been sitting outside reading and watching the kids play, I look up and way above me there are clear skies and airplanes. We live close to our local airport and see many low flying planes, but only when the sky is cloudless do we see the planes that pass over us that are by-passing our airport going who knows where! On the day the photo above was taken I saw 6 planes in the span of around 15 minutes!

Clear Blue Skies are beautiful, peaceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment